COMPASS: Alternative Certification Teacher Academy
Final Application April 30, 2015
We are COMPASS Alternative Certification Teacher Academy and are dedicated to identifying top talent from our community and preparing them to become effective teachers, despite the challenges of our large urban school district.
We are looking for people across our community to join our efforts to transform Dallas ISD. We need more people to think differently and act courageously to improve academic achievement for our students.
Join Our Program - Final Application Deadline April 30, 2015
- We are an intensive training program that prepares you to be an outstanding teacher in Dallas ISD. Our program is centered around effectiveness, and we develop you through hands-on, practice based instruction.
- We have a laser-like focus on essential teaching skills that comprehensively equip our first year teachers. We hone in on top talent with a passion for education.
- We use a hands-on training approach; focused less on lecturing and more on exercises that facilitate meaningful growth. Our participants master the most effective techniques.
- Our coaches provide real-time solutions to assist in your development; incorporating observation and assessment for positive feedback and coaching.
- We offer the eligibility to receive a standard teacher certification in one year. Our program recommends the most qualified teachers for certification.
- Guaranteed Position
- We back our certification with a guaranteed position for a critical needs assignment within Dallas ISD. Our program distinguishes itself as a change agent for success, with results that matter.
WE'RE OFFERING CERTIFICATIONS IN
Opportunities for scholarships (includes tuition & other fees)
Salary advance during pre-service training