W. T. White High School
Arrival & Dismissal Plan
Safety and security of students, staff, and parents is our top priority. Thank you in advance for following the Arrival & Dismissal Plan each day.
· ALL student drivers MUST have a current Parking Permit displayed in their front window above their inspection sticker.
· Park in the Student Parking Lot off of Crestline. Student Parking is the parking lot nearest the Baseball Field
· Parking spaces are unassigned
· Students should enter through the West doors
Students Being Dropped Off:
· Students may be dropped off in the West (Crestline & Ridgeside only) Staff Parking Lot. Parents should enter and exit through the gate on Ridgeside
· Student should enter through the West doors
· Students MUST exit through the North gate (Crestline) nearest the small green field.
· Right turn only on to Crestline at dismissal
· A safe dismissal is the top priority. Students who speed through the parking lot, have music played at an excessively loud volume, or demonstrate unsafe driving habits will have their parking permit revoked for the following six weeks (with parent notification)
Students Being Picked Up:
· Students may be picked up at two locations:
o In the West (Crestline & Ridgeside) Staff Parking Lot. Parents will enter through the Ridgeside entrance and exit the North gate near the small green field
o On Rickover – going East (By the football practice filed and track)
o In front of the school (Ridgeside)
o On Welch Road
o On Crestline (not in the Staff Lot)