January 5, 2012 Announcements
January 5, 2012
1. The schedule for ACP testing is as follows:
Monday , January 10, 2012 REGULAR CLASS SCHEDULE
Tuesday, January 11, 2012 Release at 2:00 pm – buses run early
Wednesday, January 12, 2012 Release at 2:00 pm – buses run early
Thursday, January 12, 2012 Release at 2:00 pm – buses run early
Friday, January 13, 2012 Release at 11:15 am – buses run early
2. ACP Study – Students, USE YOUR TIME WISELY! Once you have taken one ACP, it is time to begin studying for your next ACPs. We should not see loitering in the hallways, in the cafeteria or on the bridge! YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING ~ MANAGING YOUR OWN LEARNING.
3. College Classes – IF YOUR COLLEGE CLASSES HAVE ENDED, YOU MUST MEET IN THE CAFETERIA FOR ATTENDANCE PURPOSES. YOU WILL BE MARKED ABSENT IF YOU ARE NOT PRESENT. THIS CAN LEAD TO TRUANCY CHARGES! You must attend high school every day. (yes, this is for Seniors too!)
4. College Textbook returns ~ By next Friday, December 16, you should have turned in all your college textbooks to Mr. Pierce. If you do not turn in your college textbooks, you will not be eligible to take spring semester classes.
5. Letterman Jackets ~ Ms. Moore will be collecting orders for Letterman Jackets from anyone interested in buying a jacket. Forms are available outside the main office
6. Eco- Tip: Ms. Hopkins’ classes are collecting recyclables at a fast pace! What to save the environment - One plastic bottle at a time!
Notes from the Principal: Garza ECHS students are STEADFAST! They meet ALL deadlines!
Best, Dr. Lombardi