Why should you attend the 2018 In The Mix Construction Networking Event?
- Enhance your knowledge about the District’s 2015 Bond Program
- Increase the level of participation among minority and women-owned companies (M/WBEs)
- Develop long term relationships which may lead to Joint Venture partnerships
- Locate additional resources to help strengthen and diversify your team
- Meet and network with current and future contractors
Register Today! Click here to register
The Minority & Women Business Enterprise (M/WBE) Department is an integral component of Dallas ISD's quest to be a premier urban school district. The award winning department is committed to maximizing participation of minority and women-owned businesses in all phases of the district's purchasing and contracting activities.
District Goods and Services M/WBE Goal
30% Overall Goal
District Bond Related Project M/WBE Goals
35% Professional Services
M/WBE Department initiatives: community outreach, monitor contracts and ensure compliance of M/WBE policies, develop and coordinate training workshops, in-reach initiatives and partner with appropriate agencies to assist in growing diverse businesses.
Minority/Women Business Enterprise Education Center
Join us for our free monthly informative workshops.
September 2018 Workshops and Webinars
October 23, 2018 | In The Mix - Construction Networking Event
November 7, 2018 | ISD Day in partnership with the D/FWMSDC
We're in the Community
Join us at our partnering organizations/associations event. See you there!