The Procurement Services’ function is centralized and works together to provide procurement and contract administration services in support of the Dallas ISD educational goals. While working with every organization in this District of approximately 160,000 students in over 230 schools and supporting campuses, it is our goal to provide goods and services at the best value, in accordance with the purchasing policies of the District, the State and Federal guidelines.
Location & Business Hours: Our address is 9400 North Central Expressway, Suite 1510, Dallas, TX 75231. Our normal office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Monday thru Friday.
Monday thru Thursday (7 a.m.-6 p.m.), Closed on Fridays
June 3, 2019 thru August 2, 2019
- Disclaimer: No payments will be made for work performed or goods delivered before a purchase order is issued by the Department of Procurement Services. Vendors who commence work before they have received a valid purchase order do so at their own risk.
- Awarded suppliers are listed on the DallasISD website on the Procurement Services link. View District Wide Awarded Contracts by selecting the associated category code.
- The M/WBE Program requirements are applicable to all bidders/ proposers. All bidders/ proposers, including minority and women-owned companies, are required to complete, sign and attach these forms to any procurement document totaling $50,000 or more (a single transaction or fiscal year aggregate). If the completed and signed M/WBE Compliance Guidelines & Forms are not attached by the due date, responses to the procurement documents will be considered non-responsive.
- Invoicing or Payment Inquiries: If you have a question or discrepancies regarding invoices or payments, please contact the Account Payable department at (972) 925-3362 or email@example.com. Please send all invoices directly to Accounts Payable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Procurement Services 'No Gifts' Guidelines: Dallas ISD Procurement employees are not allowed to accept gifts from suppliers. This includes (but not limited to) trinkets, tickets, electronics and meals. If you ordinarily send tokens of appreciation to your customers, the District respectfully asks that you please refrain from sending any items to District employees or offices. Your cooperation is appreciated.