Franklin D. Roosevelt High School is expanding college opportunities for students, thanks to an exciting partnership with Dallas College El Centro – West Campus. Students who attend the Franklin D. Roosevelt H-TECH will have the opportunity to earn a high school diploma and up to 60 college credit hours or an Associate of Applied Science degree in four years.
Best of all, this opportunity comes tuition-free.
Attending a collegiate academy allows students to:
- Earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree tuition free while in high school
- Earn as many as 60 tuition-free college hours by earning college credits while in high school
- Start a four-year degree in less time than their peers
- Enter the job market with a work-ready skill upon completion of high school
- Become familiar with the effort required to successfully complete college level coursework while a high school student