Schedule a Tour
Come see what we're all about! Schedule a guided tour of our campus and programs. Please park on the school's side of the street.
Step One - Complete the Magnet program application
The Dallas ISD magnet application can be found online by visiting http://magnetonline.dallasisd.org/MagnetSchoolOnlineApp/.
Step Two – Submit Proper Documents
Be sure to include the following documents when you submit your child’s application:
- Printed Online Application
- Most recent report card
- Spring 2018 test scores such as STAAR, Norm-Referenced Tests, etc.
***For students who do not have spring 2018 norm-referenced (TerraNova/Supera) or state-mandated criterion-referenced (STAAR) test scores in reading and mathematics will test on February 2, 2019 or February 16, 2019. Click here for more information. ***
- Individualized Education Plan or 504 Plan, if applicable
- Proof of parent/guardian residence (Current Lease, Current Utility Bill, Etc. Phone bills are not accepted)
Step Three – Prepare and Sit for the Magnet Test
- Students applying to a magnet school must sit for a magnet test. Once your child’s application is submitted, the school will contact you with a test date.
For more information on the Sudie L. Williams Talented and Gifted Academy, contact the Dallas ISD magnet office at (972) 925-3335 or firstname.lastname@example.org