Mrs. Pipkins - Parent Instructor
Welcome MLK Parents! Your support is very much appreciated and does not go unnoticed. You are our scholars first teachers and most important to us here at the kingdom.
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Mrs. Mattie Pipkins and I am Martin Luther King Learning Center's Parent Instructor and I am here to assist you in any way I possibly can.
Our school offers so many opportunities for parent involment. We want to make sure we show our students that they have full support from our staff and parents that our number one goal is that they are successful in everything they do.
Pipkins' News you can Use
- Dallas Area Clothing Closets / Thrift Stores
- DISD Uniform Assistance
- Parent Workshops
- DISD Training
- Partnership Resources
- Event Give Away
- Backpacks / School Supplies
- Student Incentives - Partnership
- Parent Incentices - Partnership
- Bus Passes (Homeless Students)
- Parent School Information - Parent & Community
- DISD FAM JAM Parent Events
- Community Partners Assistance for Parents (Health, Dental Clinics, Childcare, Afterschool)
- DISD Hotline Resources