W. T. White Fine Arts Collegiate Academy
APPLY HERE: W.T. WHITE FINE ARTS COLLEGIATE ACADEMY
W.T. White High School continues to expand college opportunities for students with the W.T. White Fine Arts Collegiate Academy. Students with a strong interest in dance theory and performance can now earn a high school diploma and up to 60 college credit hours or an associate degree to prepare for careers in the field of dance education.
Best of all, this opportunity comes tuition-free.
Attending a fine arts collegiate academy allows students to:
- Pursue their passion for dance
- Receive extensive dance performance and training opportunities to become professional art educators
- Earn an associate degree tuition-free while in high school
- Earn as many as 60 tuition-free college hours by earning college credits while in high school
- Start a four-year degree in less time than their peers
- Enter the job market with a work-ready skill upon completion of high school
- Become familiar with the effort required to successfully complete collegiate level coursework while a high school student
Dallas ISD will begin accepting applications to the district’s P-TECH/ECHS/Collegiate Academies on November 7, 2020 for the 2021-2022 school year. Eighth-grade students who will be freshmen Fall 2021 may complete and submit an online application for their preferred P-TECH/ECHS/Collegiate Academy. Students will be asked to select their top five choices among the district’s P-TECH / ECHS / Collegiate Academies. Students can apply through January 31, 2021, and following an interview process, those who are accepted will be notified on March 1, 2021.
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will open November 7, 2020.