Biomedical Preparatory at UT Southwestern offers a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular activities throughout the school year. Participation in co-curricular and extracurricular activities have the following benefits-
- Provides real-life lessons in leadership, teamwork, organization, and time management.
- Provides students with a way to stay active and make new friends.
- Allows students to discover and explore their talents and interests.
- Connect students to their school community.
- Reinforces classroom learning.
- Improves self-esteem and communication skills.
- Enhances academic performance and the overall educational experiences of students.