- Get Connected. PTO provides opportunities to meet and network with other parents, teachers, and school administrators. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your child’s school and community.
- Speak Up. PTO can be a way for you to more effectively be the voice for change at your child’s school.
- Watch Yourself Grow. As a PTO volunteer, you can use your skills and hobbies for a relevant cause while setting a good example for your child and all children in the community.
- Give Back. By becoming part of PTO, you will be part of the solution, to help make positive changes in your child’s school and in the lives of many children.
- Effectively Engage. Spend quality time with your community through PTO programs, events, and resources.
To join email: firstname.lastname@example.org