2022 UNCF Campaign: Elements of Education
Each year the Dallas Independent School District supports the United Negro College Fund (UNCF), the nation’s largest and most effective minority education organization, by launching a workplace campaign to raise funds for deserving college-bound students. The funds raised from this campaign will be awarded as scholarships to seniors of all races in the Dallas ISD who plan to attend a historically black college or university (HBCU) or any other four-year accredited U. S. college or university in the fall of 2023.
You Make A Difference, DONATE TODAY
UNCF Scholarship Recipients
Workplace Campaign - General Information
The workplace fundraising campaign begins Monday, March 6, 2023, and is extended to students, staff, and their community members.
Theme: Elements of Education
2023 Goal: $50,000 | Online Donation
Campaign Contribution Period: March 6 - April 14, 2023
Scholarship Application Period: TBD
2023 UNCF Documents
For UNCF Campaign Campus & Department Representatives
Click the links below to view or print documents.
- UNCF Campaign Letter / WAIP Memo
- UNCF Kickoff Presentation
- UNCF Brochure
- Donation Instructions for Employees | ORACLE Online Donation Instructions
- Deposit Instructions for Campus Office Managers | UNCF Donation Log
- Online Donation
- Fundraising Activity Ideas
- Sample Alumni Organization or Business Solicitation Letter
- Scholarship Program Information
- Available to all 2023 Graduating Seniors
- Must have a 2.75 GPA
- Attend any accredited four-year college or university
- Scholarship Link (Coming Soon)
For questions regarding the UNCF website or application process, please email Cortney Lewis Smith, Development Director for UNCF Dallas.
Thanks for your support!
Dallas ISD UNCF Workplace Campaign Coordinator