2022 UNCF Campaign: Elements of Education
Each year the Dallas Independent School District supports the United Negro College Fund (UNCF), the nation’s largest and most effective minority education organization, by launching a workplace campaign to raise funds for deserving college-bound students. The funds raised from this campaign will be awarded as scholarships to seniors of all races in the Dallas ISD who plan to attend a historically black college or university (HBCU) or any other four-year accredited U. S. college or university in the fall of 2022.
You Make A Difference, DONATE TODAY
UNCF Scholarship Recipients
Workplace Campaign - General Information
The workplace fundraising campaign begins Monday, February 3, 2022, and is extended to students, staff, and their community members.
Theme: Elements of Education
2022 Goal: $50,000
Campaign Contribution Period: February 3 - March 31, 2022
Scholarship Application Period: TBD
2022 UNCF Documents
For UNCF Campaign Campus & Department Representatives
Click the links below to view or print documents.
- UNCF Campaign Letter / WAIP Memo
- UNCF Kickoff Presentation
- UNCF Brochure
- Donation Instructions for Employees* | ORACLE Online Donation Instructions
- Deposit Instructions for Campus Office Managers | UNCF Donation Log
- Fundraising Activity Ideas
- Sample Alumni Organization or Business Solicitation Letter
*Due to COVID-19, we encourage and would appreciate that employee donations be made through ORACLE.
- Scholarship Program Information (Coming Soon)
- Scholarship Link (Coming Soon)
High School counselors will be notified when the application opens.
For questions regarding the UNCF website or application process, please email Cortney Lewis Smith, Development Director for UNCF Dallas.
Thanks for your support!
Dallas ISD UNCF Workplace Campaign Coordinator