Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Children may not be dropped off prior to 7:30 a.m. We do not have staff in the building to supervise
children prior to 7:30 a.m.
· Children are to arrive from 7:30-7:45 a.m.
· Hokesmith drop off lanes are for PK3-1st grade. Kiest drop off lanes are for grades 2-5. If you have more than one child, you may drop off all students with the youngest child in their designated area.
· Children should have all their items ready and be prepared to exit the vehicle when you pull into the drop off
· When using the drop off lane on Kiest, please drive forward toward the exit to drop off ; as this will avoid a
back up near the Polk and Kiest intersection.
· Teachers pick students up from designated areas for class at 7:40 a.m.
· Students are tardy at 8:15 a.m.
Students arriving after 8:15 a.m. and will need to report to the CRC (Ms. Castro) to obtain a tardy slip.
Afternoon Dismissal for Riders- Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Grade OnlyThe Kiest Blvd. pick-up lane will be used for grades 2-5 students only.
Second, third, fourth and fifth grade riders will only be released to adults.
Adults are to remain in their vehicle and follow the instructions of the Safety/Staff member on duty.
Drive carefully at all times. Please watch for pedestrians. Never park and leave the vehicle in the pick-up lane.Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, First Grade Riders· Hokesmith Drive will be used for Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and First graders.
· Adults are to remain in their vehicle and follow the instructions of the staff member on duty for everyone's safety. Drive carefully at all times. Please watch for pedestrians. Never park and leave the vehicle in the pick-up lane.