Construction Services/Bond Office
Tim is a native Texan who spent his formative years growing up in Garland, Texas. He is a registered architect and a graduate of UT Arlington’s School of Architecture. He also has a master’s degree in construction management from Texas A&M University’s construction science program. Tim has over 33 years of construction experience acquired through positions held in the military, private sector and K-12 school sector. Upon graduating from UTA, Tim entered active duty as a US Air Force officer and served for 11 years in various locations around the world including Japan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Turkey and Spain.
After leaving military service, Tim spent 8 years in private practice in Dallas before accepting a position as Director of the Capital Program Office at the Clark County School District in Las Vegas, Nevada. After five years in Nevada, Tim moved on to become the Director of Facilities and Construction at Round Rock ISD in Round Rock, Texas. With his appointment as Executive Director, he is excited to be back in Dallas, serving his hometown community.
Provide quality sustainable facilities to enhance student achievement
- Manage the architectural and engineering design for bond funded construction projects
- Manage the construction of bond funded school projects
- Oversee the procurement of real property for new schools and expansion of existing campuses
- Manage the procurement of fixtures, furniture, and equipment for new schools and additions
- Assist in the administration of construction related warranties
- Oversee a construction safety program to ensure safe activities on all campuses during construction projects
Jessel Craig David Downing Rose Kohut
Planning & Design
Don Smith C.W. Scheibe
3801 Herschel Ave. Dallas, Texas 75219 (972) 925-7200