Our goal at HCM Benefits is to provide you the information you need in one place for better health, well-being and financial security.
We are here to help you understand your benefits and answer your questions.
Benefits Call Center
English- and Spanish-speaking representatives are available to assist you weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
As the District gears up for opening and the start of school, we know there are many questions relating to re-entry schedules, safety precautions, and resources available to employees. Refer to Re-Entry Staff Q&A for a wealth of information compiled to address many of your questions.
Annual Benefits Enrollment for 2020-2021 is July 15 through August 21, 2020
Annual Benefits Enrollment is the time when you can add or drop coverage for dependents, or change your benefits.
Enrollment is passive this year— however, be sure to review your current benefit elections as there are many new benefits and changes for 2020-2021 including:
- A new TRS-Active Care Primary plan (a new, lower-cost medical plan option)
- A new Premium Vision plan
- New carriers for Hospital Indemnity, and Critical Illness that require you to enroll this year
As always, the Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care FSA require you to make an active election to participate each year.
For a full list of what is new, visit the Enrolling for 2020-2021 page.
Ready to Enroll? Visit the Benefits Portal to review your current coverage, your options, and to enroll.
Covid-19 / Re-entry Information Hub
The safety and well-being of all staff and visitors are a priority for Dallas ISD as the district effectively navigates the complexities of a “new norm.
Visit the District's COVID-19 site at https://www.dallasisd.org/educationevolution for additional resources, including:
- Staff COVID-19 Reporting Form
- Staff COVID-19 Reporting Information
- Staff COVID-19 Reporting Presentation
- Staff COVID-19 Return to Work Presentation
- Staff COVID-19 Testing Information
- Staff COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Staff COVID-19 Return to Work Guide
- Staff COVID-19 Return to Work Form
Employees are required to wear face masks in compliance with Dallas County guidelines. The use of gloves is encouraged. These and other measures are included in the District's Re-Entry Playbook.
Health Services can be contacted by calling (972) 925-4211 or emailing COVID19@dallasisd.org.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA): Expanded Family Medical Leave and Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
- Central Staff Re-entry Playbook
- Staff Re-entry Q&A
- Alternative Work Arrangement Guide
- Alternative Work Arrangement Form - Central Employees
Work it out: Weekly online fitness, stretch and meditation classes
Let HCM Benefits bring health-boosting workouts to you with free, online fitness, stretch and meditation classes each week. Classes are hosted by certified personal trainers and streamed live through Skype so you can participate using your computer, tablet or phone in the comfort and safety of your home.
Our online classes will be streamed every Tuesday and Wednesday at 12 p.m. Revisit our webpage weekly for the most updated live stream Skype link!
Fitness classes provided by HCM Benefits Department is currently unavailable and will resume in August 2020. Please check back then for more information. Click here to view prior sessions.