Dallas Independent School District – Lassiter Early College High School Board Goals
· GOAL 1: All students will exhibit Satisfactory or above on performance on State assessments. Students below Satisfactory performance will demonstrate more than one year of academic growth.
· GOAL 2: Dallas ISD schools will be the primary choice for families in the district.
· GOAL 3: The achievement gap by race, ethnicity, and social economic status will be no greater than 10% on all academic measures.
· GOAL 4: 95% of students will graduate. Of the graduates, 90% have the qualifying scores for community college, college, military, or industry certification.
· GOAL 5: 95% of entering kindergarten students are school-ready on a multi-dimensional assessment.
· GOAL 6: All students will participate in at least one extracurricular or co-curricular activity each year.Lassiter Early College High School Vision
All students will graduate with a high school diploma and an associate’s degree.
Lassiter Early College High School Mission
Challenging our diverse population of first-generation college students to achieve academic excellence, Lassiter Early College uniquely blends high school and the first two years of college and provides our students with the social and emotional supports to become productive citizens.
Lassiter Early college High School Mottos
College Is Our Middle Name
Triple “A”: Academics, Attendance, Attitude