Our mission is to support learning by maintaining the physical environment to promote student achievement.
WHAT WE DO
- Improve existing facilities through capital funding.
- Ensure facilities are clean and disinfected.
- Maintain campus grounds and athletic facilities.
- Provide integrated pest management (IPM) support.
- Heat, cool, and condition facilities.
- Deliver industry-quality craftsmanship in Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and multi-skills.
Dr. Christopher Bayer
Interim Executive Director
Dr. Christopher Bayer joined the Maintenance and Facility Services Team in 2019. He has previously served as Director of the Service Centers and Director of Operations within the department. With seventeen years of experience in education, Dr. Bayer has been a teacher, coach, assistant principal, middle school principal, and high school principal. Dr. Bayer is excited to support the mission of Dallas ISD through work in Maintenance and Facility Services.
3701 Botham Jean Blvd. Dallas, Texas 75215 (972) 925-5096