Our mission is to support learning by maintaining the physical environment to promote student achievement.
WHAT WE DO
- Improve existing facilities through capital funding.
- Ensure facilities are clean and disinfected.
- Maintain campus grounds and athletic facilities.
- Provide integrated pest management (IPM) support.
- Heat, cool, and condition facilities.
- Deliver industry-quality craftsmanship in Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and multi-skills.
David Bates has served four years of active duty military. A fortuitous meeting on the interstate when leaving active duty led him to Dallas, Texas, where he began his tenure with Dallas Independent School District over 20 years ago.
David has experience in teaching, coaching, student services, and school leadership.
David encourages pro-active thinking to solve problems. He believes that a myriad of ideas/goals can be achieved through a "no excuses" self-commitment and a realization that we are all connected in some way.
3701 Botham Jean Blvd. Dallas, Texas 75215 (972) 925-5096