Our mission is to promote integrity in the Dallas Independent School District through the detection and prevention of fraud, waste and abuse. Audit Investigations conducts investigations of all allegations of Fraud and financial impropriety, districtwide operational reviews, and identifies opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness throughout the district.
Norm Epstein Director of Investigations (972)925-3665 firstname.lastname@example.org
InvestigatorsRex B. Stewart, Lead Inspector
(972) 925-3316Gil Chiquito, Inspector - Bilingual (972) 925-3406Kent Henderson, Inspector
(972) 925-3307Chris Lyle, Inspector (972) 925-3303Dwain Pridemore, Computer Forensic Inspector (972) 925-3317Linda Primera , Inspector- Bilingual (972) 925-3320Vickie Blair, Inspector (972) 925-3318Andrea Whelan, Inspector (972) 925-3319Steve Martin, Inspector (972) 925-3587
Working to Maintain the Public's Trust
In order to maintain the public's trust, the district implemented a training and public awareness campaign and created the Office of Professional Responsibility. Employees and the public are invited to report fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Visit the Office of Professional Responsibility at the School Support Services Building 8th Floor 2909 Buckner Boulevard
- Call the Office (see above)
- Write us (see above)
- Ethics Handbook click here
- Call the 24-hour Dallas ISD Fraud Hotline: 1-800-530-1608.
(This bilingual and confidential hotline is accessible from any phone and answered seven days a week. Callers to the hotline may remain anonymous.)