The Dallas ISD Parent Portal is a valuable resource available in English and Spanish for parents/guardians to use and become more involved in their children’s education.
Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with three key benefits:
- Secure on-line access to their children's grades, assignments, and attendance
- Email or text alerts of absences and grade average changes
- A two-way communication tool for parents and teachers
Register today for Parent Portal and become a partner in your child’s education.
- Learn about the features and benefits.
- Learn how to register for an account.
- Learn how to access your student’s grades, assignments, and attendance.
Questions? Email us at ParentPortal@dallasisd.org.
Parents, we are excited about the start of the 2018-2019 school year—Monday, Aug. 20—and look forward to you taking advantage of online enrollment. Visit the page below starting July 16 to enroll your children online ahead of the start of school. If you have any questions or need help with enrollment, please call (972) 925-5555.
The page above will be down for maintenance from June 22 at 6 p.m. until July 9, 2018.
To use the former version of Parent Portal, click the image below and log in with your username and previous password.*
*Please note that this site will no longer be accessible after 6 p.m. on June 22.