The District is now accepting electronic bid submissions.
New Suppliers: click here for more information on registering.
Existing Suppliers: click here for more information on electronic bidding or click here to access the Current Opportunities with the District.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Procurement Services’ function is centralized and works together to provide procurement and contract administration services in support of the Dallas ISD educational goals. While working with every organization in this District of approximately 160,000 students in over 230 schools and supporting campuses, it is our goal to provide goods and services at the best value, in accordance with the purchasing policies of the District, the State, and Federal guidelines.
Address: 9400 North Central Expressway, Suite 1510, Dallas TX 75231
Business Hours: Monday thru Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
June 1, 2020 thru July 31, 2020
Monday-Thursday (7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.), Closed on Friday
- Disclaimer: No payments will be made for work performed or goods delivered before a purchase order is issued by the Department of Procurement Services. Vendors who commence work before they have received a valid purchase order do so at their own risk.
- Awarded suppliers are listed on the Dallas ISD website on the Procurement Services link. View Districtwide Awarded Contracts by selecting the associated category code.
- The M/WBE Program requirements are applicable to all bidders/ proposers. All bidders/proposers, including minority and women-owned companies, are required to complete, sign and attach these forms to any procurement document totaling $50,000 or more (a single transaction or fiscal year aggregate). If the completed and signed M/WBE Compliance Guidelines & Forms are not attached by the due date, responses to the procurement documents will be considered non-responsive.
- Invoicing or Payment Inquiries: If you have a question or discrepancies regarding invoices or payments, please contact the Account Payable department at (972) 925-3362 or email@example.com. Please send all invoices directly to Accounts Payable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Procurement Services 'No Gifts' Guidelines: Dallas ISD Procurement employees are not allowed to accept gifts from suppliers. This includes (but not limited to) trinkets, tickets, electronics, and meals. If you ordinarily send tokens of appreciation to your customers, the District respectfully asks that you please refrain from sending any items to District employees or offices. Your cooperation is appreciated.
**SUMMER BREAK (June 29, 2020-July 3, 2020)**
Deliveries via an approved Purchase Order will be accepted at all Dallas ISD Schools on Monday-Thursday from 7:30am-2:30pm, Closed on Friday.Deliveries via an approved Purchase Order will be accepted at Central Receiving (W02, W05, 980-Service Center, 905A-Library Process) on Monday-Thursday from 8am-2pm, Closed on Friday. Please contact Jesse Zuniga, Service Center (email@example.com or 469-658-1341) to make an appointment for delivery.Deliveries via an approved Purchase Order will be accepted at Food Services’ Warehouse on Monday-Thursday from 7am-1pm, Closed on Friday. Please contact Robert Cantu, Food & Child Nutrition Services (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-932-5528/214-364-0401) to make an appointment for delivery.
NOTE: The Food Services’ Warehouse will be Closed on June 22-26, 2020 for End-of-Year Inventory.Deliveries via an approved Purchase Order will be accepted at Central Offices on Monday-Thursday from 7am-6pm (Closed on Friday), please contact the specific department for delivery options.