2019 UNCF Campaign: CHANGE...for a Dollar
UNCF Scholarship Recipient
Each year the Dallas Independent School District supports the United Negro College Fund (UNCF), the nation’s largest and most effective minority education organization, by launching a workplace campaign to raise funds for deserving college-bound students. The funds raised from this campaign will be awarded as scholarships to seniors of all races in the Dallas ISD who plan to attend a historically black college or university (HBCU) or any other four year accredited U. S. college or university in the fall of 2019.
For questions regarding the UNCF website or application process, please email Cortney Lewis Smith.
The workplace fundraising campaign begins February 1, 2019 ends April 1, 2019, and is extended to students, staff, and their community members.
Theme: Change...for a Dollar
2019 Goal: $50,000
Campaign Contribution Period: February 1 - April 1, 2019
Scholarship Application Period: TBD
2019 UNCF Documents
Click the links below to view or print documents.
For UNCF Campaign Campus & Department Representatives
- UNCF Campaign Letter / WAIP Memo
- UNCF Kick-Off Presentation / UNCF Kick-Off Flyer
- UNCF Frequently Asked Questions
- UNCF Donation Log
- ORACLE Online Donation Instructions
- Deposit Instructions for Campus Office Managers and Central Office Staff
- Fundraising Activity Ideas
- Sample Alumni Organization or Business Solicitation Letter
- Frequently Asked Questions