The Campus-Based Staffing team exists to support all new hires through the hiring process. To best serve our schools, our team is grouped according to District feeder patterns. Click here for information regarding contacts for feeder patterns.
We are excited that you are considering a position with Dallas ISD! Whether you are in the application process or have already begun the process of being hired, there are a few required documents that you will need upon hiring. Your gathering of the documents listed below or beginning these processes previous to being recommended for a job will assist us in helping you begin your career in Dallas ISD as quickly as possible.
Required Processes and/or Documents Needed to be hired in Dallas ISD:
- Clear background--More information about fingerprinting can be found on the TEA website.
- I-9 documentation--Click here for a complete list of acceptable documents.
- Social Security Card for TRS purposes.
- Texas Teacher Certificate or applicable State License--if applicable.
- Official college transcripts, high school diploma or GED certificate as required for the position.
- Official Service Records--Click here for more information about service records from TEA.
- Letter of Acceptance/Statement of Eligibility--Only if enrolled in an alternative certification program.
- Driving Record--If applicable
Chapter 21 contracted staff reminded of July 6, 2018 resignation deadline
Human Capital Management reminds Chapter 21 contracted staff that per statutory guidelines, the penalty-free resignation deadline is July 6, 2018. For information about how to submit a Notice of Separation, visit the Retirements and Resignations page, call (972) 925-4200. or email HCM at email@example.com