The Central Staffing team exists to support all new hires through the hiring process as well as hiring managers as they navigate the process to hire a new team member. If you have any questions about central staffing positions, please reach out the Central Staffing Team.
We are excited you are considering a position with Dallas ISD! Whether you are in the application process or have already begun the process of being hired, there are a few required documents that you will need upon hiring. Your gathering of the documents listed below or beginning these processes previous to being recommended for a job will assist us in helping you begin your career in Dallas ISD as quickly as possible.
Required Processes and/or Documents Needed to be hired in Dallas ISD:
- Clear a background check - More information about fingerprinting can be found on the TEA website.
- Provide I-9 documentation - Click here for a complete list of acceptable documents.
- Social Security Card for TRS purposes.
- Texas Teacher Certificate or applicable State License - if applicable.
- Official college transcripts, high school diploma or GED certificate as required for the position.
- Official Service Records - Click here for more information about service records from TEA.
- Letter of Acceptance/Statement of Eligibility - Only if enrolled in an alternative certification program.
- Driving Record - if applicable.