Recruitment and Selection
The Recruitment and Selection Team are dedicated to providing high-quality human capital through talent management strategies.
- Engage in focused recruitment and effective communications with external partners
- Carry out an effective implementation of the Dallas ISD Selection Model in order to retain the highest quality teachers
- Focus on increasing the number of candidates in high need areas: bilingual, math, science
Dallas ISD is seeking motivated teachers for the 2019-2020 school year who are committed to furthering student achievement.
Human Capital Management
- Critical shortage areas (bilingual education, high school math, high school science, foreign language) remain a priority in our district.
- Please visit our Current Jobs site to view positions and apply online.
- Use the following link to access the 2019-2020 School Year Teacher Application
- If you are interested in substitute teaching, please click here.
- If you are interested in becoming a teacher, please click here.
9400 N Central Expressway
Dallas, Texas 75231
The Dallas ISD H-1B visa program allows the District to recruit and retain international educators for critical shortage areas. Many Dallas ISD schools have benefitted from the cultural and linguistic experience that the H-1B teachers have provided and the Visa Department within the Human Capital Management Division will ensure that the program continues to function efficiently and effectively for all parties involved.
As the regulations for H-1B visas continue to evolve, the Visa Department is working to maintain the program at a level which is feasible, compliant, and financially stable. Therefore, there will be a cap on H-1B visas instituted for the 2018-2019 school year. As of today, the cap has been reached, and no additional international candidates will be able to be hired for the 2018-2019 school year.
The District will be opening their visa program again for the 2019-2020 School only for Elementary Bilingual Teachers.