Recruitment and Selection
The Recruitment and Selection Team are dedicated to providing high-quality human capital through talent management strategies.
- Engage in focused recruitment and effective communications with external partners
- Carry out an effective implementation of the Dallas ISD Selection Model in order to retain the highest quality teachers
- Focus on increasing the number of candidates in high need areas: bilingual, math, science
Dallas ISD is seeking motivated teachers for the 2019-2020 school year who are committed to furthering student achievement.
Human Capital Management
- Critical shortage areas (bilingual education, high school math, high school science, foreign language) remain a priority in our district.
- Please visit our Current Jobs site to view positions and apply online.
- Use the following link to access the 2019-2020 School Year Teacher Application
- If you are interested in substitute teaching, please click here.
- If you are interested in becoming a teacher, please click here.
9400 N Central Expressway
Dallas, Texas 75231
The Dallas ISD H-1B Visa Program allows the district to recruit and retain international educators for critical shortage areas. Many Dallas ISD schools have benefitted from the cultural and linguistic experience the H-1B teachers have provided and the Visa Department within the Human Capital Management Division will ensure the program continues to function efficiently and effectively for all parties involved.
As the regulations for H-1B visas continue to evolve, the Visa Department is working to maintain the program at a level which is feasible, compliant, and financially stable. Therefore, there will be a cap instituted for the 2019-2020 school year. If you would like to inquire about H-1B visas, our recruitment process, or the number of visas still available, you may contact email@example.com.
For the 2019-2020 school year, visas will be available for elementary bilingual, secondary math, secondary science, and foreign language teachers.