Dallas ISD Visa Program
Dallas Independent School District will sponsor H1B visas for the 2020-2021 school year for Elementary Bilingual Teachers.
To be eligible for a H-1B visa you must have:
- A valid Texas teacher certification
- A job offer from one of our campuses OR have been approved by our Talent Acquisition Team
If you are not yet certified:
- You must be accepted into an Alternative Certification Program and eligible for a Probationary / Intern Certificate.
- Or go through an Out-of-Country or Out-of-State certification if you have a teacher certification from your country or another US state.
Visit Texas Education Agency website to obtain information on how to become a certified teacher for the state of Texas.
Alternative Certification Program Requirements:
TExES tests to take for Bilingual Certification:
- TExES 291 - Core Subjects EC-6
- TExES 164 - Bilingual Supplemental
- TExES 190 - BTLPT
Please visit Pearson's website for more information regarding the Texas Educator Certification Examination Program locations.
If you do not have a BA, Master or PhD. from a US (continental) university, one of your first steps is to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language - Internet Based Test (TOEFL-iBT) as proof for English proficiency. Please visit the Texas Education Agency website for more information about this.
- Speaking: 24
- Reading: 22
- Listening: 22
- Writing: 21
- Estela Ayala - email@example.com
- Blanca Mansur - firstname.lastname@example.org
- VISA Inbox - email@example.com
You can also contact our Talent Acquisition Team, firstname.lastname@example.org , to receive information on how to start the interviewing process with Dallas ISD.
Dallas Independent School District
9400 N Central Expressway
Dallas, Texas 75231