Magnet School Information
Magnet applications for applying for the 2017-2018 school year are now closed. Applications for the 2018-2019 school year will be available December 2017.
For your convenience, apply online at www.dallasisd.org/magnets __. Paper applications may be submitted to your first choice school beginning Deceember __. Only one application per student will be accepted. However, if you have more than one child, an application must be completed for each child applying for a Magnet Program. Falsifying information on the Magnet application will invalidate the application, and the students application will be excluded from the selection process.Click below to apply online beginning __Apply OnlineYou may also print the magnet application and submit to the 1st choice school:
- High School Magnet Application (Grades 9-12)
- Academy Middle School Application (Grades 6-8)
- Vanguard Elementary Application (Grades 4-5)
- Montessori Application (Grades PK-8)
The application deadline is __ at 4:00 pm.
NOTE: Students who applied online must submit required documents the first choice school by __ no later than 4:00 pm.
- Application (If you applied online, bring a printed copy of the application)
- Copy of student’s most recent report card
- Norm Referenced Test Scores (For Dallas ISD students, STAAR or TerraNova results are required)
- Any existing IEP and/or 504 plan/accommodation plan, if applicable.
- Proof of residency (only current electric, gas, water bill or lease/mortgage will be accepted)
Some campuses require additional documentation. Read the specific requirements for each magnet program prior to submitting an application. If all required documents are not received prior to the application deadline, the student's application will not be included in the selection process.