Three things parents must do to help their children succeed:
Make sure their children…
- Get to school on time, every day.
- Do their homework.
- Read at home every night.
Tres cosas que los padres deben hacer para ayudar a que sus hijos tengan éxito:1. Lleguen a tiempo a la escuela todos los días.2. Hagan su tarea.3. Lean en casa todas las noches.PTA
PTA Purpose and Goals
Parents are encouraged to become members of the Greiner PTA. Your dues directly help our campus. PTA offers programs and speakers that help parents assist their children in acheiving success in school. Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month. For more information call the main office of the school at 972-925-7100.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home,school, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
SBDMThe Site Based Decision Making Committee consists of representatives from the faculty, staff, parents, and community. Decisions concerning school programs, staff and instruction are made collaboratively among the council to improve the school. The SBDM team meets regularly at the same time each month. If you would like to get involved please contact Ms. Brittany Harrison at 972-925-7169.