For your convenience, apply online beginning November 2, 2019 or complete a paper application available at any Dallas ISD school. Only complete either an online or paper application, not both. However, if you have more than one child, an application must be completed for each child applying for a Magnet Program. Falsifying information on the Magnet application will invalidate the application, and the students application will be excluded from the selection process.
DEADLINEThe application deadline is January 31, 2020 at 4:30 pm.
- Application (If you applied online, bring a printed copy of the application)
- Copy of student’s semester report card
- Norm Referenced Test (For Dallas ISD students, STARR results are required)
- Any existing IEP and/or 504 plan/accommodation plan, if applicable.
- Proof of residency (only current electric, gas, water bill or lease/mortgage will be accepted) If you are residing with someone else, a Notarized “Proof of Residency Affidavit” along with an original utility bill will be required.