The 2018/2019 bus routes can be found on the following link: https://www.dallasisd.org/Domain/164
TEA AgencyParents, make sure you have your child's STARR Access code so you're ready to "Log In and Learn More" on June 13th. For more information, visit http://texasassessment.com/
TEA Student/Parent Link
Lookup Access Code
Skyline Student Parking Policy
- Parking permits must be displayed by affixing it in the lower left or right hand corner of the windshield when parked at Skyline.
- Vehicles without Skyline parking permits are subject to be towed from the premises at owner’s expense.
- Students are to park in the South parking lot near the gymnasium.
- Parking permits may not be shared or exchanged for another student to use at any time.
- Students must leave vehicles upon arriving on campus and not return until dismissal.
- A student must possess a valid driver’s license at all times when driving on campus.
- No permit will be issued without a valid driver’s license and current insurance policy.
- Failure to adhere to Vehicles on Campus policy may result in privilege being restricted or suspended.
- Each vehicle is required to have its own decal affixed to the windshield (lower left or right hand corner)
- Each parking sticker issued costs $15.00
The following information is required for Student permit to park: (Please print legibly)
Student ID #:
1st period teacher:
Drivers license #:
Make of vehicle:
Parent contact phone #:
Only employees of the District shall park in the teachers’ parking area. Under no conditions shall students’ cars be parked there.
Uniforms are required for the 2019-20 School year. Please refer to information below and Dress Code under the Quick Links.
Skyline High School and Career Development Center will require students to dress according to the Skyline Dress Code Policy for the school year 2019-20. This decision has been made through a deliberative process including the Site-Based Decision Making Committee (SBDM), the PTSA, teacher surveys, and the student body (through Google surveys).
Appropriate attire for students Monday through Friday will include long pants for young men/women and skirts/dresses of appropriate length (3 inches above the bend of the knee in length). The emphasis should be on respect for our school campus.
Here is the Skyline Standardized Code of Conduct for both young men and women:
- School is a place of learning. Professional or business casual should be worn. Clean clothing that is not torn or damaged should be worn.
- No provocative clothing
- No tank tops
- No pajamas
- No hats, caps
- No gang-related attire or references to illegal activities
- Long pants for young men/women and skirts/ dresses of appropriate length (6 inches above the knee)
- No shorts
- No ragged jeans (no holes with skin showing)
- No ragged shorts or shorts that are shorter than 6 inches above knee
- No short skirts or skirts that are more than 6 inches above the knee
- Students should wear athletic shoes, loafers, dress shoes or other closed-toe shoes. No house shoes!
- No house shoes, flip-flops, or steel boots.
- No open-toed shoes (this is a safety consideration).
Things you can wear:
- Must be Black, Khaki, or Navy Blue in color.
- Uniform Pants or Uniform Shorts must be without holes, rips or tears.
- Skirts, Jumpers, Shorts, Capri Pants must be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee.
- Any Color.
- Must be worn over an approved shirt.
- Hoodies must not cover the student’s head or face while in the school building.
- Athletic Shoes, Loafers (Boat Shoes), and Dress shoes are allowed.
- All Shoes must have a closed toe, and a closed heel in order to be acceptable.
- Slippers, Flip-flops, House shoes, Slides, and Crocks ARE NOT allowed.
- All Students & Staff are required to wear their ID Badges at all times.
(All clothing must fit appropriately. Clothing with offensive slogans, symbols, or messages are not permitted.)
- Solid khaki
- Solid black
Shirts, Blouses Style:
- Straight, button-down or turtleneck collar
- Long or short sleeves
White, Red, Black, Blue
- Athletic shoes
- Dress shoes
- Other closed-toe and closed-heel shoes
Cardigans and Sweaters Style
- Must be worn over an approved shirt
ID Badges ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
Jackets containing offensive slogans, symbols, and other suggestive or controversial designs are not allowed.
District-issued school jackets are permitted.
All clothing should fit appropriately.
On Wednesdays, Skyline students will wear college shirts of their choosing and all faculty and students will participate in Spirit Days on Fridays.
Responsibility for appropriate attire should be taken by the students. However, if students come to school with inappropriate attire, the parent(s) or guardian(s) will be called so that appropriate dress can be brought to the school.
Please call the Main Office at 972 502-3400 if you have any questions or you may email me at email@example.com .
Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to an outstanding school year in 2019-20..