Note: Dallas ISD's bus transportation is provided by Dallas County Schools.
these point of contacts to better assist you in your concerns. The following communication protocols
are provided to quickly answer and respond to your needs.
Regular Route Services
Route and service issues such as late buses,
stop information, student discipline and issues related to the day to day
operation of school to home transportation, the appropriate service center dispatch for your campus should
be contacted; or call (214) 944-4545 Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Normal day-to-day
operational issues, such as late buses, please contact the appropriate
service center dispatch for your campus.
- For Special Needs
Routing, please call (214) 944-4572 or by email at email@example.com.
- All other concerns, please contact the Special
Needs Area Director, Rhonda Davis at (214) 655-8874 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If more than 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure time, contact the DCS Field Trip Department at (214) 944-4534 or email@example.com
- If less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure time, contact the service center dispatcher that is listed under ‘Servicing Center’ on your PowerFleet trip order.
- All changes to approved field trips must be requested in writing by email, by the approver of the trip, not the person who created the trip in PowerFleet.
- For field trip billing issues, please contact Michelle Bonner at DCS Business Office at (214) 944-4561 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
McKinney-Vento Transportation on a Multiple Passenger Vehicle (MPV)
Please contact the
Shields Service Center at (214) 948-7572.
Crossing Guard Concerns
Detra Reeves, Manager at (214)
655-6537 or email@example.com
|Dallas County Schools Bus Complaint Hotline:||(214) 944-4511
|Dallas County Schools Routing Department:
Dallas ISD Transportation Services Mailing Address:
3700 Ross Ave., Box 68
Dallas, TX 75204