Seagoville High School ID Badge Policy
- All students, faculty and staff members must wear an ID badge.
- Badges will be issued at the beginning of the school year.
- Students will receive their first ID badge for free. A lost ID badge must be replaced.
- Replacement badges are $5.00.
- Students may purchase a replacement badge in the main office and deliver the receipt of payment to the library.
- A student who does not come to school with an ID badge will not be permitted in to class until they have their ID badge.The ID badge policy is for the safety and security of your children. It is a way to identify who should/should not be on our campus at all times. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns or refer to the DISD Student Code of Conduct.