The Viking Media Center
Media Center Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30 - 4:30pm
*During instructional time, students must have a signed and dated pass from their teacher.
Our school library program’s main objective is to enrich and support the curriculum in all content areas and assist with instructional resources that will implement the district’s curriculum. The library media center will cultivate a safe, comfortable learning environment for students and faculty in which they have access to a wealth of instructional resources that will:
- Build avid and capable readers.
- Create and enable proficient and refined researchers and life-long learners.
- Actively collaborate with teachers as an active instructional partner
through lesson development and delivery.
- Present all sides of controversial issues to promote critical analysis skills.
- Represent diverse ethnic, religious, and cultural groups and their