Parent/Teacher Conferences are held twice a year, in the fall and spring, on dates designated on the district calendar. The conferences provide a scheduled opportunity for parents to meet with their child’s teacher to share information and make plans related to the child’s education, progress, accomplishments, and needs.
Because parental engagement in a child’s education is important to a child’s success, parents are encouraged to meet with their children’s teachers throughout the year.
Dates & Times for the 2017-2018 School Year*Fall 2017
- High School: Monday, October 9, 2017 | 5 - 8 p.m.
- Middle School: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 | 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Elementary School: Thursday, October 12, 2017 | 4 - 7 p.m.
*Conference times for all ACE schools is 5 - 8 p.m.
- High School: Monday, January 22, 2018
- Middle School: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- Elementary School: Thursday, January 18, 2018