Our Priorities and BeliefsCore BeliefsTeaching
- We believe in teaching with passion to challenge our students while getting them excited about learning.
- Our teachers will demonstrate respect, consistency, patience, and understanding.
- We will teach using high standards which are aligned with the state and district curriculum.
- We believe that learning best takes place in an active, student-centered, discovery-based and structured environment.
- We will cultivate learners through the use of technology, cooperative learning, interaction and research-based teaching practices.
- We believe that learning develops a more well-rounded person, eases adversity, and increases self-esteem.
- We believe that Dade should be a positive, professional, safe and respectful environment which is warm and welcoming to all who enter.
- We will celebrate successes and work together as a family.
- Dade should be a community in which we share goals and ideas, responsibilities and challenges in an effort to help our students' transition from elementary to middle school, and middle school to high school.
- Dade students will be good citizens and life-long learners who have appropriate behavior and respect for themselves and others.
- Our students should feel confident, motivated, and excited about coming to school each day and we should work to help make that happen.
- We will celebrate the diverse backgrounds and various talents of our students.