12th Grade Seniors
12th Grade Senior "To Do" List
Vikings Voyage to College
- Take college required courses, preferably two AP/honors classes.
- Confer with your counselor.
- Take or retake the SAT I and/or ACT.
- Link to SAT test dates:http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/sat/calenfees.html
- Link to ACT test dates: http://www.actstudent.org/regist/currentdates.html
- Attend college information night and college financial planning workshops.
- Narrow down your college choices.
- Write personal statements and college entrance essays (if applicable)
- Send out college applications in the fall.
- Obtain teacher/counselor references in advance.
- Take achievement tests, if considering a community college or any other college that requires them.
- Complete the FAFSA (financial aid application). * Check deadlines.
- Check monthly scholarship lists. Apply.
- Check transcript with your counselor. Request counselor to send transcript to your college/university.
- Take English and Math tests for college placement, if needed.
Scholarships, Programs and Events
Dr. Connie Westbrook firstname.lastname@example.org (972) 502-2754
Senior Class Sponsors: