Electronic tickets are required for admission. Graduates will receive ten general admission tickets for their guests. Everyone, including infants, must have a ticket to enter. Graduates must distribute tickets to all guests prior to their arrival at the ceremony.
Click HERE on how to use the digital graduation ticket for entrance.
Facility Guidelines / Bag Policy
In an effort to enhance public safety, all graduation venues will limit the size and style of bags allowed inside each facility. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items. Please review Dallas ISD bag policy the guidelines (política de bolsa transparente en español) . Concessions and flowers will NOT be allowed at any graduation venue.
The following facility guidelines will also be in effect at the venue:
- Carry-in items will be limited to the bag policy outlined above. All bags are subject to inspection for safety purposes.
- Cameras are allowed, but no tripods or camera cases.
- No lewd, inappropriate or disruptive behavior will be allowed.
- Appropriate dress, including shirt and shoes are required.
- Family and friends are not allowed to move into the staging area, graduate seating area or backstage.
- All people should remain seated at all times.
- Pictures must be taken from your seat in the audience so that other audience members’ sight lines are not blocked.
Other items not allowed inside include:
- Containers, coolers, food or beverages of any kind
- Signs, placards or mortarboards
- Balloons, bubbles, silly string, glitter, confetti, flags, noisemakers
- Bullhorns, air horns, laser pens
- Weapons (small knives included)
- No flowers are permitted, including glass vases or containers.
Dallas ISD Graduation Locations
Parking is available free of charge at each venue.
Attending the ceremony
- Guests will be allowed to enter one hour before the start of the ceremony. Tickets will be checked upon entry.
- Guests must present an electronic barcode per guest on the phone.
- Guests must be seated before graduates begin the processional.
- Seating is on a first come basis, saving seats is not allowed.
- Please note that the arena floor is reserved for graduates and approved faculty only.
After the ceremony
Due to the tightness of the graduation schedule, please depart the facility promptly and in an orderly fashion after the ceremony. You will be able to meet your graduate outside after the ceremony. No gathering is allowed inside the building.