Commander: Cadet/2LT Daniel Avellaneda
First Sergeant: Cadet/SGT MaKilla Jones
A company commander provides the way and how to accomplish the assigned mission. They must then check and inspect to ensure that what needed to be done is being accomplished. They must be outstanding leaders with plenty of initiative. Company commanders do not wait for someone to ell them what to do - they think ahead and plan what is best for the company.
The company commander is responsible for all the company does or fails to do. Keeps the battalion commander apprised of the status of the company at all times. Ensures the company is prepared to accomplish its assigned mission in a satisfacdtory manner.
- Command the company at all formations.
- Ensure that all members of the company know and use the chain of command.
- Consult the training schedule, study the drill references, and ensure that you and your subordinates are prepared to instruct.
- Keep the company commander apprised of the status of the company at all times.
- Assumes command of the company in the absense of all officers.
The company first sergeant is responsible to the company XO (if assigned) or the company commander for administrative matters. The company first sergeant is responsible for company formations, submits absentee report to the battalion sergeant major, checks all merits and demerits with the company commander before submitting them to the S-1, and keeps the company commander informed an all matters pertaining to health and welfare of the unit. The first sergeant assumes command of the company in the absence of all officers
Keep the company commander apprised of the status of the company at all times.