The Color Guard program for the cadet battalion participates in activities such as posting of the color at school functions, special ceremonies, competing in competitive drill meets against Dallas Indipendant School District (DISD) Schools as well as other districts.
Color Guard Commanders
Cadet/CSM Manuel Del llano
Primary duties are:
- Train members of the Color Guard.
- Represent the cadet battalion at activities as directed by the cadet battalion commander, cadet battalion XO, or the instructors.
- Coordinate uniform, flag, and weapon requirements with the S-4.
- Schedule competition for the Color Guard; coordinate these activities with the S-3 and the cadet battalion training schedule.
- Inspect the uniform and personal appearance of Color Guard members.
- Be thoroughly familiar with FM 22-5 and CCR 145-2.
Color Guard: Tuesday and Thursday from 4:45 to 5:30 p.m.
Members: Cadet/CSM Manuel Del llano , Cadet/CPL Tommy Webb, Cadet/1LT Akela Larzeia Cadet/PV2 Jose Carrizales.