Keep Your Child Safe Online
- Know the usernames and passwords of sites your children use.
- Do unscheduled Phone (or other device) Checks and click on all apps, etc.
- Restrict computer(s) and devices of all types for use in a public area of your home.
- Set a “screen time curfew” for all electronics to be shut down.
- Require your children to store their electronics in your/the parent’s or guardian’s
room at night.
- “Friend” your child on social media.
- Monitor your child’s posts.
- Establish “device free zones”.
Further resources/information on this topic can be found on the following sites: