We have a lot of volunteer opportunities at FP Caillet!
Some of our opportunities include:
- Tutoring small groups and one on one (K-5, English and Spanish)
- Assisting and tutoring reading skills by listening to and reading with students (K-5, English and Spanish)
- Assisting with lunch duty
- Assisting with copies
- Assisting teachers with bulletin boards, making instructional materials for students, cutting & laminating materials, etc.
Individuals interested in volunteering will need to complete a Dallas ISD volunteer application form prior to volunteering at our campus. Please use this link to access and complete this form:
Also, we are always in need of bottled water, coffee, sugar & creamer for teacher and staff meetings and trainings.
Please contact us today and let us know how you would like to help.
- Come by our campus located at 3033 Merrell Rd., Dallas, Texas 75229,
- Call us at (972) 794-3200 or
- Email our volunteer coordinator, Mrs. Agustina Plache at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!