Individuals selected for induction into the Dallas ISD Athletic Hall of Fame will be responsible for and must agree to the following:
- Attendance at the induction event at their own expense to be recognized and receive award
- The Hall of Fame Ceremony is held each year on the first Friday of May. The Class of 2020 will be inducted on Friday, May 1, 2020.
- Participating in a videotaped interview conducted by the Dallas ISD Communications Department prior to the event.
- Submission of a 5”x8” professional photo
- Inductee may arrange to have a professional photo taken by the Dallas ISD Communications Department at no charge.
- Inductees will receive a table of eight at the Hall of Fame Ceremony and are asked to communicate the names of those who will be seated at his/her table.
- If desired, purchasing their own Dallas ISD Hall of Fame ring or pendent (order form will be provided).