WHY USE PARENT PORTAL?
Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with three key benefits:
- Secure on-line access to their children's grades, assignments, and attendance
- Email or text alerts of absences and grade average changes
- A two-way communication tool for parents and teachers
HOW TO REGISTER?
Parents can request from the school the Parent Portal Consent and Release of Liability form. Once the form is complete, registration is a three step process:
- Take a photo ID to your child’s school to obtain your student’s PIN Code.
- Create an account. Keep your username and password in a safe place.
- Add the student to the account by using the student ID, school name/organization number, and the PIN Code.