Diversity is Our Business
The Dallas Independent School District adopted a Minority/Women Business Enterprise (M/WBE) Program to ensure that its contracting opportunities reflect the growing diversity of the districts business community.
Our M/WBE Department Initiatives:
- Provide M/WBEs with equal opportunity to participate in all aspects of Dallas Independent School District contracting and purchasing programs.
- Monitor contracts and ensure compliance of M/WBE Policies.
- Promote opportunities through networking, community outreach programs and in-reach initiatives.
- Develop and coordinate M/WBE Training Workshops.
- Partner with appropriate agencies to assist in growing diverse businesses.
- Act as an advocate and liaison between vendors, Dallas ISD and the community.
- 9400 N. Central Expressway, 15th Floor
- 9400 N. Central Expressway, 8th Floor
- Joseph Abrahams
- Stephanie Broughton
- Lamessha Chappel-Cotton
- Annie Holmes-Partee
- Karina Martinez
- Wilton Munnings
- Veronica Murphy
- Jollyn Mwisongo
- Tameka Sadler
- Jesse Saldana
- BJ Session
- Magdalene Vitale
- Leslie Williams
- Velina Willis