Please refer to our detailed expense summary for a comprehensive overview of costs associated with pre-service training, licensure and district hiring
Fees Paid To Dallas ISD
Application Fee (non-refundable/non-transferable)
Phase I: Content Test Preparation & Video Based Classroom Observations
Phase II: Pre-Service Training & PPR Test Preparation
Phase III: Internship Tuition
Fees Paid To Other Organizations
Haberman Star Teacher Pre-Screener
TX PACT Exam
TExES PPR Exam
TExES Content Exam
Probationary Teaching Certificate
Standard Teaching Certificate
TOEFL-iBT test (out of country applicants) Institution Code for Score Reporting: 8316
NOTE: The cost estimates are provided as a guideline for interested applicants and are subject to change without notice. Fees are nonrefundable/nontransferrable.
**If you have previously participated in the Teacher Pre-Screener in the past 12 months you only need to forward your score.Automatic Payroll Deduction: The Internship tuition and Mentor fee will be automatically payroll deducted starting your Phase III - the internship stage.If you withdraw from the program or you do not successfully complete it, you are responsible for covering all costs.
Financial Aid Sources
Loans or Scholarships
If you are interested in pursuing a loan to assist with tuition expenses, you must do so independently, as eligibility varies.
- Please click HERE for information on a scholarship from the Texas Retired Teachers Association.
- Troops to Teachers: Funding may be available for United States military veterans. Interns should reach out directly to Troops to Teachers to learn more.
- Additional scholarships are sometimes made available to Dallas ISD ACP interns through North Texas workforce entities. Information will be shared when it comes available.
- The Texas Education Agency maintains a list of financial aid sources for those interested in teaching. Feel free to explore these as you wish.
- Dallas ISD ACP has partnered with the Association of Hispanic School Administrators (AHSA) to provide a special application fee scholarship to support our Males of Color program initiative. These applicants are selected as funds are available, so if you are interested please contact email@example.com
Schedule of Services & Fees