- The target population for the Adamson P-TECH ECHS at El Centro College will include students at-risk (as defined by PEIMS), first generation college-goers, Hispanic or Latino students, black or African-American students, and economically disadvantaged students.
- The Adamson P-TECH recruitment and enrollment processes and requirements shall not exclude or discourage the enrollment of any of the subpopulations of at-risk students (as defined by PEIMS), including, but not limited to, students who are limited English proficient or who have failed a state administered assessment.
- Enrollment decisions will not be based on state assessment scores, discipline history, teacher recommendations, or minimum grade point average (GPA). Approximately 125 students will be admitted into Adamson P-TECH once per year.
Students must complete the following steps before being fully admitted into Adamson P-TECH:
- Student and parent must attend an information seminar regarding Adamson P-TECH.
- Student and parent must complete an interview with Adamson P-TECH leadership.
- Student must attend two-week Summer Bridge Boot Camp in June.