Dallas Independent School District converted this once vacated school building into a building designed to provide familes with an outreach center while providing administrative offices to some of Dallas ISD departments.
More information on the Dallas ISD Hub
Visit the Zan Wesley Holmes Jr Community Outreach Center Information Page on Frazier House.
Expected programming at the Frazier House include:
- Basic Education: Adult Basic Education (ABE); English as a Second Language (ESL); High School Equivalency (formerly GED); Adult Literacy
- Career Development: Resume Writing; Interviewing Techniques; Dress for Success; Workforce Readiness Skills
- Skills Training: Computer Classes; Data Entry; Customer Service; Trade Classes; Entrepreneurial Classes; Low Voltage Training; Urban Gardening; Call Center Training, Various Certifications
- Parent Training: Financial Literacy; Parenting Classes; Independent Living Skills
- Health: Screenings; Healthy Eating Classes; Hospitality Training; Fitness Classes; Bistro/Culinary Arts Training; Cooking Demonstrations/Gardening Initiatives
- Counseling Center: Drug Abuse Counseling; Individual, Family, and Group Counseling Sessions; Emotional Health
- Reentry services (for formerly incarcerated individuals)
- Job Placements for Frazier House Clients
- Legal Clinic
Student Art Work Displayed at Frazier House