KIDS' RULES FOR ONLINE SAFETY
Taken from SAFEKIDS.COM
- I will not give out personal information such as my address, telephone number, parents' work address/ telephone number without my parents' permission
- I will tell my parents right away if I come across something that makes me feel uncomfortable.
- I will never agree to get together with someone I "meet" online
- I will talk with my parents about posting pictures of myself or others onlne.
- I will not respond to any messages that are mean or in any way make me feel uncomfortable.
- I will talk with my parents so that we can set up rules for going online and using a mobile phone.
- I will not give out my password to anyone (even my best friends) other than my parents.
- I will check with my parents before downloading or installing software of doing anything that could possibly hurt our computer or mobile device or jeopardize my family's privacy.
- I will be a good online citizen and not do anything that hurts other people or is against the law.
- I will help my parents understand how to have fun and learn things online and teach them things about the Internet, computers and other technology.
For more information on keeping your child safe while they are online, please visit SAFEKIDS.COM Safety Advice and Tools