Seagoville High School Student Uniform 2021-2022
Student uniforms will encourage and teach students the appropriate attire for various settings, including the school environment. Student uniforms will also ensure campuses are able to easily identify their students to better secure the campus.
Slacks and Pants:
- Color: All slacks and pants must be a solid navy blue, solid khaki, or solid black.
- Style: Slacks and pants can be pleated or flat front, full length, and appropriately sized for the student and fastened at the waist.
- Acceptable Material: Cotton, canvas, corduroy, linen, polyester, or twill.
- Unacceptable Material: Spandex and stretch material is UNACCEPTABLE for student dress. Students MAY NOT wear leggings, jeggings, spandex pants, cargo pants, sweatpants or sweat shorts, basketball pants, basketball shorts, jogging pants or jogging suits.
- All students shall wear clean clothing that is not torn or damaged. No slacks or pants may be sagging.
- Shirts and blouses must have button down collars or have straight collars. No undergarments maybe seen through the shirts or pants.
- Turtlenecks and polo style tops are permitted. All tops MUST be worn and appropriately sized for the student.
- Color: Students may wear one of the approved solid shirt colors: white, black, navy blue or royal blue.
- Style: Long or short sleeves with a collar required. Turtlenecks and polo styles are permitted.
- Logos: Manufacture trademarks, if any, must be one inch or less. DISD and Seagoville school logos are permitted and are not limited in size.
- Undershirts: Must be the same as the approved shirt colors: white, black, navy blue and royal blue
Skirts, Jumpers, Shorts, Capris:
- Color: solid navy blue, solid khaki, or solid black.
- Style: Skirts and shorts must be at least knee length. NO cargo shorts
Cardigans, and Sweater:
- Color: Must be one of the approved colors: white, black, navy blue or royal blue.
- Style: Cardigans and sweaters must be worn over a collared shirt, turtleneck or polo style top.
- Logo: Manufacture trademarks, if any, must be one inch or less. DISD and Seagoville school logos are permitted and are not limited in size.
- All jackets must be appropriately sized and worn over an approved school uniform shirt. Jackets containing offensive slogans, symbols, and other suggestive or controversial designs are not allowed.
- Zippered jackets with hoods are acceptable but students may not wear the hood during the instructional school day. Hooded, pullover sweatshirts are NOT allowed. Students may ONLY wear sweatshirts with zippered fronts.
- All District-issued school jackets are permitted. Athletic pullover sweatshirts may only be worn during athletic days.
- Style: Athletic shoes, loafers, dress shoes, or other closed-toed/closed-heel shoes. Mules described as closed-toed and open-heel are appropriate. NO flip flops and NO house shoes allowed.
- All students are required to wear the school issued ID badge at all times. Students must fasten the ID badge on the school issued lanyard and it must be worn around the neck. ID badges must be visible at all times.
- Students are not issued lockers so mesh and clear backpacks are REQUIRED. Only this type of backpacks will be allowed to be used.
- Male students shall not wear earrings or other similar facial jewelry. Students are also prohibited from wearing facial jewelry and from exhibiting visible body piercing, including piercing of the tongue, during school hours.
- Students shall not wear any jewelry or similar artifacts on the outside of their clothing that are either obscene, distracting, or may cause disruptions to the educational environment.