Book Club has gone virtual! This year all students of any age are invited to join us on select Mondays at 4:00 from home, or wherever they may be! Join on Zoom for a different story and activity each time.
* Please check back soon for dates coming up this year. Here is a description of our "normal" Makerspace Club.
The idea behind the Makerspace is to offer a "club" where as many different students can participate as possible.
- There will not be a set roster of students for Makerspace; it will be an elective event per event.
- Any student may participate in any of the offered club dates. (Dates to be announced.)
- Parent involvement may be required for the student to participate on certain dates. (The activities will require assistance.)
- All are welcome, but each date will "cap out" at the first 20 participants to arrive (due to space and time constraints).
- The club will meet on various days of the week (Maker Monday, Tinker Tuesday, etc.) and will be before school.
- Dates will be advertised on Social Media, and possibly in Tuesday Newsday.
Students will return to the classroom for breakfast after completing their activity.