Undergraduate Degrees in Japanese Universities
Want to earn a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree studying in Japan? This is a perfect oppotunity for students who cannot afford expensive American/Canadian college tuition fees and are very interested in Japan and Japanese culture.
The benefits of studying and earning a degree in Japan are:
- Tuition fees for public universities are approximately $5,000 per year and $10,000 for private universities.
- Approximately 57% of international students are granted scholarships. The average monthly scholarship was about $560 in 2017.
- Approximately 75% of international students work part-time, and they are allowed to work up to 28 hours per week. 80% of those who are working part-time jobs make approximately $800-$1200 monthly
- The average cost of living in Japan is surprisingly not as expensive as one would imagine, about $720 monthly.
- More and more Japanese universities offer bachelor's degree courses taught in English only. Currently, there are 780 majors taught in English only in universities in Japan.
- Japanese universities offer a world-class education. A high number of Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Japanese people: the highest in Asia, and third in the world since 2000.
- Because of the good economic trend in Japan, 76.1% of students who have graduated from colleges in Japan in 2017 are employed (Ministry of Education, Japan Survey).
Email of visit the website below for more for info!